Designs for borders and blocks to make your quilt as original as you are. Custom quilting includes: stitch-in-the-ditch, shadow quilting, stippling and more. Custom Quilting is 3 cents per square inch. (Length x width = square inches).
I will baste parallel lines 4" apart to stabilize the 3 layers for your hand quilting. Basting is .006 per square inch. (Length x width = square inches.) Minimum $35.00.
Binding is applied by machine to the right side of the quilt and hand stitched to the back. Binding is .18 per linear inch. (Length x 2) + (width x 2) = linear inches. We will make and apply binding by machine for only $20.
To add a different design in borders
that requires reloading the quilt add $25.
Continuous line quilting which covers the entire quilt top. I offer many different designs that will make your quilt unique.
To Prepare Your Quilt
- Backing should be 4" larger than the quilt top on all sides.
- Press top and backing.
- Remove all pins and/or basting.
- Some patterns establish a top and bottom to your quilt. If there is a top, please indicate it with a note.
- Measure quilt to make sure it is as square as possible.
- Remove all selvage edges from fabric; they tend to curl when washed.
- Check quilt top for loose threads.
Custom Quilt Hangers
|Above lengths add $10.00 S&H|
|Above lengths add $20.00 S&H|
- Do you have quilts?
- Do you need an attractive way to hang your quilts now?
- We have the solution for you!
- Solid 3/4" Oak Quilt Hangers!
- Easy to change!
- Does not harm your quilts!
- Hang rugs or throws too!
- Availble in natural oak, medium, and dark stain.
- Custom sizes and woods upon request.